‘Best’ is a rather subjective word, and quite frankly it gets bandied about far too frequently within online sports betting circles. Naturally, every site operator wants to claim their brand is the ‘best’, but they can’t all be. After all, the definition of the word is ‘of the most excellent’.
With that said, of course, each punter will have their best betting site, but just because Tony thinks bookie A is the best, it doesn’t mean Ray and John agree with this. Each sports bettor is looking for something different, and they value certain components of an online bookmaker uniquely. Here is a comprehensive list of sports betting websites in your country to help you find the right one.
Among the various factors for consideration are:
- Markets: A bookmaker is only of use to you if it provides the matches and markets you want to have a flutter on. All online sportsbooks offer a comprehensive selection of mainstream sports, but if your passion is ladies badminton, for instance, you need to find a brand that caters to this.
- Odds: All punters want value when they are betting, so it’s important to choose a bookmaker that offers decent prices. You can quickly calculate the bookie’s margin to see if you’re getting top betting value. This helps you avoid the ‘not so generous’ companies.
- Bonuses & Promotions: The competitive nature of this industry means every betting site now offers an abundance of bonuses and promotions to entice you to bet. However, some offers are more punter-friendly than others. Assess the terms and conditions to see what the requirements are. A good bonus should give you a sporting chance of winning.
- Mobile: Betting on the go has now taken over desktop betting. Therefore, the site needs to be on point with its mobile platform or app. It needs to be user-friendly with easy navigation and fast page loading speeds.
- Banking: Does the bookmaker offer the payment method you want to use? There are a plethora of options now available, but some sites offer more than others. Additionally, check there are no fees. Most bookies don’t charge now, but a few still try to get away with it.
- Support: This is vital, particularly for new customers. Will support be available at the times when you’ll be using the site. Many have 24/7 live chat but not all.
These are the main pointers to consider when joining an online bookmaker. Rate these factors in your own order of importance, and find the best site for YOU.